Well, it has been over 2 months since I have sat down to update this blog. Where has the time gone?
Some things we have been up to:
1. We went to Texas for 10 days at Christmas to see my family. My parents, 3 sisters, 3 brother in laws, and 4 grandchildren were all there. We had a great time. Addison and Victoria (3 months older) both fought for attention. We had to break up a few cat fights :)
2. Kevin and I celebrated our birthdays. Me #30 and Kevin #31
3. Nesting has settled in with me. I love it. We have been busy cleaning out our house and bedrooms getting ready for this new baby. I have Addison's future room cleaned out. Now just waiting for my furniture to get painted.
4. Our heat went out in the downstairs of our house for about 4 days during the coldest part of the winter (the part had to be ordered). It was pretty miserable. We used space heaters to keep us warm.
5. I started back to work part time. Addison goes to school (daycare) and is really learning a lot.
6. Just found out today that my older sister, Jennifer, is pregnant with her fourth. So that makes me and my 3 sisters all pregnant at the same time. Janna (having a girl due in March), me (girl in May), Joy (? in August), Jennifer (? in September). I am hoping for boys for Joy and Jennifer. Poor Josh is way outnumbered being the only grandson. After all of these babies are born, this will make 8 grandkids for my parents.
7. Kevin's sister, Maleah, got engaged Christmas time. The wedding is end of August. She will be the last one of our siblings to get married.
8. Kevin is trying to lose weight. He has lost 10 pounds so far and is doing great with exercising again. He bought this attachment for his bike so he can take Addison riding with him.
9. Me and Addison both had a 24 hour stomach bug that was very miserable. Thankfully, it only lasted 24 hours.
10 Bible study on Wednesday morning started again for me and Addison. I am doing a study called Wisdom for Mothers this time and enjoying it. Addison enjoys her bible class as well.
Addison getting ready to go bike riding with Daddy.
Eating with the space heaters in the study....Addison with the stomach bug
Addison getting her toenails painted for the first time. She is definately a prissy girl.
Addison getting ready to go for her first day of daycare.
Addison with cousin Victoria
Snowball fight with Josh and Uncle Kevin. He is such a bully :)
Momma and Pappa J with the grandkids


1 comment:
I can't believe another Jespersen is prego:) I am so happy for you all!!
Post a Comment