Thursday, December 3, 2009

Another girl is on the way

We had our ultrasound Monday and it looks like we are having another girl. We are excited. I always wanted Addison to have a little sister. Everything looked good on the ultrasound which we are very thankful for. Her name is going to be Annalee Rose. Rose is after Kevin's mom's name Rosemary. I wanted to keep the A names going. See, I love monogrammed stuff and we have a lot of things with A's on it. This way I can use it again.

Somebody likes to climb!!

Before she climbed just onto the toilet. Now I find her climbing from the toilet and into the sink.


We had a great time at the Iron Bowl this year even though Auburn got beat at the end. We were just thankful they played a good game.

Throwing the Alabama shaker in the garbage where it belongs!!!

My little helper

7 comments:

Czarina said...

Congrats! A sister for Addison. That's so exciting! Hope to see you soon. I'd love for you to meet Isabelle.

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big:) I love the baby name:)

AngelGirl said...

congratualtions!!!! love the name:)

Sayrah said...

Love the name! Sounds familiar! Congrats again! I still can't believe you are going to have two kids!
-Sarah Brooke

Angela said...

We are so very excited for you! Girls are so fun and what a sweet name! Thanks also julie for the sweet gift for Titus! I have been meaning to call, life is so crazy for us these days! Can't wait to see you at Christmas!

Krisan said...

Hey Julie - Just stumbled across your blog through friends of friends. Your little girl is adorable! And so exciting to have another one on the way. I'll see you soon at the hospital I'm sure!

Shauna said...

Hey Julie!

Love all of the pics! And congrats!