Addison favorite thing to do these days is pull up on everything she can get a hold of.
Look at me mom!
Addison's 2nd favorite thing to do, EAT!!
Passed out! (Kevin snuck in her room and took these pictures. I am sure she will love this when she gets older :) )


4 comments:
Hey Julie, I love the pictures! We miss you guys and hope you are all doing well! Isn't it fun to have little ones!
I love all the new post! Addison is growing up so fast! I am so glad that God allowed our families to meet and Emry and Addison are able to be friends! You are truly blessed with a beautiful baby girl!
Hey Julie and Kevin! Addison is so beautiful! Jon and I can't wait to meet her! I know it's very late, but we wanted to thank you for the Christmas card! She is so cute!!
She is just beautiful. I am soo glad you post them. I feel she is just growing up so fast even though I just saw her:) LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment