This is what I heard the whole day on Monday before returning to work on Tuesday. Addison was so excited that Sister was going to school with her and she was going to be in the baby room. She even got up about 9 pm that night, opened her door, and said "Sister...Baby Room". So cute.
I had to be at work by 7am on Tuesday. The girls haven't been used to getting up that early this summer so I let Kevin take them to school since he didn't have to be at work early.

This is what happens when Daddy is in charge and he is on the telephone.
Addison got in the bathroom that morning and put Daddy's hair gel all in her hair. Don't you like it??? She had to get a bath before going to school.
Here is Addison dropping off Annalee in the baby room. When I dropped Annalee off on Wednesday, one of the teachers that was in Addison's room on Tuesday said when Addison woke up from her nap the first thing she said was "Sister...Baby Room". How cute!!I had to be at work by 7am on Tuesday. The girls haven't been used to getting up that early this summer so I let Kevin take them to school since he didn't have to be at work early.
This is what happens when Daddy is in charge and he is on the telephone.
Addison got in the bathroom that morning and put Daddy's hair gel all in her hair. Don't you like it??? She had to get a bath before going to school.
I had to work on Wednesday too until 9pm so Aunt E came over to play. We are going to miss her when she's gone.
Today, Thursday, me and Addison was sitting in the rocking chair with Annalee. Addison said (like she does everytime), "I want to hold Sister." I said ok, let me ask her if it is okay. While I am asking Annalee, Addison is saying "Please" and doing the sign language. It was so sweet. We have lots of fun moments together. Just thought I would share this one.


No comments:
Post a Comment