Monday, May 3, 2010

Tomorrow is the Big Day

Well, I went to the doctor today and am now 2cm dilated. I am getting induced tomorrow!!
Can't believe the day is already here.
Kevin and I are both excited and nervous about raising two kids.
We check into hospital at 7am tomorrow morning. Will keep you posted. Keep us in your prayers.

4 comments:

The Langfords said...

We are SO excited for you guys!! Can't wait to see pictures of your family of FOUR!

Brad and Gina Moreman said...

So excited! I know y'all are going to be great at parenting two little ones. Hope everything goes well tomorrow and that Addison loves her little sister a lot more than I think Addie is going to love hers. :) We have good days and bad days. Love y'all!

Allison Boman said...

Wow, Julie! I can't believe the time has already come. I'll be praying for you. Do you need anything? Can't wait to see your new baby girl!!

Allison

Anonymous said...

You guys are in our prayers. I love you and wish I could be there for the big day. I can't wait to see you soon and meet your precious angel.