Wednesday, October 28, 2009

GUESS WHAT??

Addison is going to be a big sister! I am due May 6th. Addison and the baby should be right at 2 years apart. This past 6 weeks have been rough for us. I, unfortunately, get horrible nausea/vomiting associated with pregnancy. There was a time that I couldn't get off the couch without getting sick. I lost 10 pounds but have managed to gain it back once I was able to start eating again. I am feeling much better now. Should be out of first trimester on Thursday. I am able to cook, clean, and have a normal life again. I am so thankful because it truly was miserable. We are slowly getting things back to normal. I went to the doctor yesterday and everything is looking good. I gained 8 of the 10 lbs back. I had to take my little sidekick with me. She did well and sat nicely at the doctor. We had to go get a Coke Icee afterwards because she did so good. Addison loves those things and so do I.
When we were leaving the doctor, I put her in the carseat. I always let her hold my keys and then she hands them to me when I get in the car. It makes her feel important. Well, yesterday she decided to hit the button. Unfortunately she hit the lock button. So here I was outside my car with Addison and my purse, cell phone, and keys all inside the car. I didn't know what to do. I went to her window and tried to get her to press the unlock button. She was just laughing. She thought I was making faces at her outside the window. I just knew she would try to hand me the keys and accidently drop them. Thankfully her finger was on the unlock button and I told her to press the button. She hit it and the doors unlocked. Answered prayer. I don't know what I would of done. Lesson learned: never give your child the keys if you don't have another set in your pocket. I am going to have to get her some fake keys that she can hold.

2 comments:

AngelGirl said...

oh how exciting! congratulations to you all! sorry that you were so sick- i've not had to deal with that, thank the Lord!!! hopefully, we will get to meet the new addition before he/she graduates high school!!! ;)

Czarina said...

WOO HOO!! Congrats!