Sunday, April 26, 2009

Addison's 1st Easter Weekend

We had a great Easter weekend. Sorry this post is so late. We went to Birmingham on Friday and Saturday to be with Kevin's family. On Saturday night we had a big Easter dinner with all of his family and an Easter Egg hunt with the little kids. Addison enjoyed it and her favorite thing was holding the eggs. We still have eggs around the house she just loves to play with. Here are some pics.

Addison and her Easter basket hunting eggs

Addison loves dogs and always love sharing her food with dogs.
This is her sharing her eggs with Jackson (Uncle Tyler and Aunt Heather's little dog)


We had to get some pictures on Easter in her pretty Easter dress her Momma Rose gave her before she was even born.
She has started clapping and I love it when she crosses her feet like that. It is so sweet.

Here is Addison with her dogs

Opening her Easter basket. Her favorite thing again was the eggs.

I thought I would let her try some milk in her new sippy cup.

She was not a big fan. I can't blame her. I don't like milk either.


Kevin and Addison checking on mommy through the window

No comments: