On Saturday we went to Auburn's Homecoming game. The Auburn Tigers finally pulled off a victory. This was Addison's third game to go to this year. She really enjoys it. Lindsey, her babysitter, made her a dress for the game. Isn't it precious! She did a great job. Addison will get to wear it one more time for the Georgia game next weekend. Hopefully Auburn can pull off another victory. It doesn't look hopeful though.
Addison is definately a daddy's girl I had to take some pictures of her outside because I just loved the dress so much! It is adorable.
JULIE!!!! Of course I remember you. I am so excited to see your blog and be able to catch up. How are you? Are your parents still in Texas? I would love to see you when you come to visit sometime. Addison is too cute.
Hi Julie! Addison is getting so big! I just realized I put up the same paper on my blog too :( so sorry, really didn't mean to copy. I've been playing around with the desine of my blog, trying to figure out what I like and won't get tired of. I'm a bit indecisive. Can't wait to see you guys!
hey, guys! wow, those pictures are just adorable. i love them! we finaly have internet, yeah! we do like it here so far, other than the traffic. duncanville is a hike, though, i looked on a map. thanks for the link. jana
We are truly blessed! Kevin and I met at Auburn University while attending pharmacy school. We have two daughters, Addison and Annalee. We also have 2 labs, Duke and Ally, who are still considered are children. We hope you enjoy reading this little insight into our family.
3 comments:
JULIE!!!! Of course I remember you. I am so excited to see your blog and be able to catch up. How are you? Are your parents still in Texas? I would love to see you when you come to visit sometime. Addison is too cute.
Hi Julie! Addison is getting so big! I just realized I put up the same paper on my blog too :( so sorry, really didn't mean to copy. I've been playing around with the desine of my blog, trying to figure out what I like and won't get tired of. I'm a bit indecisive. Can't wait to see you guys!
hey, guys! wow, those pictures are just adorable. i love them! we finaly have internet, yeah! we do like it here so far, other than the traffic. duncanville is a hike, though, i looked on a map. thanks for the link. jana
Post a Comment